Friday, March 27, 2009

April 10th Card Class

Here are the new cards for April.
They are Both Birthday Cards this time. We will be having the class at my house again.(Sister Richards) @ 7:00pm April 10th.
The cost of the cards are $1 ea. To make these cards you will need to be there. You'll be able to choose your own colors and patterns. Sign up sheets will be going around this Sunday March 29th. You may also sign up here by leaving a comment and letting me know how many and which kind. We hope to see you there. We have lots of fun. Don't forget about the yummy treats.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hallie It's Penny Henderson thanks for your comment I would love to come make cards with you if thats ok. I want to do 10 if thats ok let me know you can get my # from annette thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

A place “where hearts and hands are joined together in a safe, relaxed, and enjoyable environment. It is a place where women of all ages can strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ and learn parenting and homemaking skills. It is a time when sisters can socialize, learn, and be uplifted." Bonnie D. Parkin